TagMyFav for Microsoft Word
TagMyFav for Microsoft Word reinforces the way you work within Microsoft Word. It allows you to organize all your important links within Microsoft Word and make them available while you are reading or writing a document.
How to install TagMyFav in Microsoft Word?
- For installing TagMyFav in Microsoft Word, we can either visit the AppSource for Microsoft from the following link: Click Here
- Your TMF app is successfully installed in Microsoft Word and is ready to use all the features that it provides.
- Once you click the TMF add-in, it automatically reads all the documents and displays the available links and hyperlinks on the TMF sidebar.
How to save the document links with TagMyFav?
With TagMyFav in Microsoft Word, you do not have to worry about missing any important links or hidden hyperlinks from your document files. It automatically reads the hyperlinks and manages them, keeping us organized. It also provides the feature of displaying the list of links or hyperlinks from only selected paragraphs as well.
- In order to save the links from your documents into your TagMyFav, first, open the installed TMF add-ins in your document.
• The TMF add-ins, when clicked, displays the list of available links in the TMF sidebar.
- In correspondence to each link, we can find a “+” button which, on clicking, displays a dialog box with information about the link, including its title, link itself, its collection, and the description.
- Then finally, click the Submit button and our document links will be successfully saved to the collection in our TagMyFav.
How to save the document as a collection with TagMyFav?
In addition to saving the available links from the document in TMF, you can save the whole document as a collection as well, which saves the entire links and hyperlinks available in the document in a single go.
- For this, you need to open the TMF add-ins in our desired document.
- Open TagMyFav add-ins in your document, which displays the list of available links in the TMF sidebar.
- Then you will find a “+” button at the topmost part, which on clicking saves our desired document as a collection and displays a dialog box showing the collection name and the description.
- Finally, click on the “Save” button to save and add the document as a collection. This is how your collection will be created in the TMF app.